Privacy & Terms
The Mississippi Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (MASFAA) provides this statement to disclose our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.msmasfaa.org, www.msmasfaa.com and www.msmasfaa.net.
- Information We Collect: MASFAA may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address as part of your member profile. If you make a purchase (membership, event registration, or other purchase), and it involves a credit card transaction, that payment will take place through a third-party payment processor who would collect payment information. No specific credit card information is collected or retained on the MASFAA website. We do not send promotional emails, but you may receive service related emails regarding your account of information specific to the association. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of them by contacting the association support email address or updating your member profile.
- How We Use Your Information: MASFAA uses the collected information to operate and maintain the organization membership functionality. Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- How We Share Your Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: MASFAA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Information may be stored on servers co-located with hosting providers. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available, such as posting comments on a blog page or newsletter article, will be available to others. If you request to remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or the site, or in locations where other users may have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: MASFAA may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, number of clicks, etc.) with potential advertisers, to help them understand the usage patterns for the website.
- Storage and Processing: Information collected by MASFAA is stored and handled in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Information: MASFAA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted on the website, or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter information, such as log in credentials, on our registration forms, the data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. There is no guarantee of absolute security.
This site may contain links to other sites. MASFAA is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If confidential information (credit card numbers, etc.) is requested, the webpage will be delivered from a secure server to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All transmissions of this information are encrypted. No credit card numbers are stored by MSMASFAA.
Payments & Refunds
MSMASFAA accepts payment by check, Visa and Mastercard. Refunds may be considered by written request to the MASFAA Treasurer within one month of the event. For payment inquiries contact:
|Amber Kelly, Treasurer
Director of Financail Aid
Southwest Mississippi Community College
1156 College Drive
Summit, MS 39666
Phone: (601) 276-3708
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither this Web site nor any element thereof, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, music, or other materials, may be copied, repurposed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials must be preserved without alteration, modification or obfuscation. Reproduction of this site for other purposes may only be done with the written permission of MASFAA.
The Web site is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions, including without limitation the Berne Convention. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by MASFAA.
The Web site and all elements thereof are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. MASFAA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Any links on this site are provided as a courtesy to the viewer and are not warranted for accuracy and appropriateness of content. The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free. MASFAA makes no warranties that the information presented on this Web site or related links, is current, up-to-date, or accurate. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will MASFAA, its employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates be liable to you or any other party for an indirect, special, incidental, reliance, or consequential damages, however caused, and regardless of character, including with limitation, any damages relating to lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or indirect damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation or risk in relation to your use of the Web site.
This Web site is presented by MASFAA from within the United States, and MASFAA makes no representation that materials in the Web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Neither the Web site, nor any underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported into any country sanctioned by the United States.